Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Charlottesville, VA
ROLE DESCRIPTIONAs an Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member for Hunter Wyant - State Farm Agent, you are vital to our daily business operations and customers’ success. You grow our agency through meaningful client relations and acting as a liaison between customer needs and agency departments. You improve the lives of our customers by proactively marketing relevant products and services. Grow your career as you better your community. As an attentive, sociable, and sales-minded professional, we are eager to have you on our team.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer need
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listening
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to execute a detailed business plan
- Ability to explain complex financial; issues in understandable terms
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Growth potential/opportunities for advancement within my agency
- Monday - Friday, either 8am-12pm, 12pm-4pm or 4pm-8pm
- Saturday, 10am-2pm
You choose which shifts fit your schedule.
Compensation $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none